Patenting is often perceived as the only means of protection against competitors, but it is a skill to make the entire IPR portfolio a defensible and cost-effective means of protecting one's own products.
- We familiarise ourselves with the current state in terms of protection
- We make an analysis of the necessary measures and the content of the protection
- We spar your key personnel on the paths of IPR protection
- In the form of a patent, we direct the actual protection work to the patent office, for which the right definition forms the best protective shield
- Continuous IPR process in the company