The secret of tacit knowledge
Solutions for industry with decades of experience
Why is everyday work stressful and the profitability calculations do not match? How would you really get something out of the innovation of research collaboration? And where would you find workerswho can find their way to desired targets?
Our operating principles
Competence base = experience + new knowledge
- Resources exhausted by international business
- World class cost management tools/experience
- Tasks in the field of demanding manufacturing - the importance of tacit knowledge
- Life cycle understanding in the complexity of product digitalization, systems and mechanics
- Knowledge networks, through which specialized knowledge and capacity
We provide the roots
- Competence maps of the manufacturing industry (tacit knowledge)
- Technology management development - productization - product management - life cycle
- Ways to reduce costs with customer value at the center
- Development of automation products while managing life cycle costs
- Products and services described
- In the online store (includes specifications)
- We also offer customised or partially productised service concepts
Solutions for the critical shortage of CNC Machining operators
Industry needs solutions for a painful problem - shortage of professionals, and in this case we concentrate on CMC Machinists as a demanding career, but our solution is scalable to other domains, too. MexLink solution is competence platform for raising productivity among current professionals and speed up time to productivity for newcomers.
This practical and simple example continues the deep dive into customer-driven cost control. The example is kept simple enough just to focus on the Value Engineering method.
Calculating customer value is one of the most important cost management skills when planning costs out of the product. Thus, care is taken that prioritized customer needs influence the solutions. Solutions made without analytics are often unable to keep balanced customer needs at the center, instead the technical solution becomes an absolute value.
Function Analysis System Technique, FAST - Part 2