Design is often thought of as form, color and art, but on an industrial scale it is only the tip of the iceberg. The visible benefit is evident in differentiation and, at its best, in cost leadership. The invisible benefit generated by the design process is related to creating decision-making materials and innovative solution ideas made through an understanding of the product user.
- We offer systematic guidance on utilising and guiding design
- We have long experience with benefit aspects and the design part in the different stages of supply planning
- We also use design for ideation and visualisation of processes during the ideation phase
- We offer the simultaneous service of both an industrial user and a designer
- We have also used the designer's expertise in our own offer to create a visual impression